Thursday, June 24, 2010

erkk!!! biru ijau ok ke?

erkk....aku ase lagi 5 bulan kot nak kawen..tapi tadek tema yang betol2 tema..still blur..
TAPI..aku da berkenan pada color biru.Yes BIRU..BLUE.. for those who knows me for years..absolutely know that i dislike blue..not really hate..just dislike..i think on previous topc i've said that i fallin into navy blue with the combination of silver color, but now my i twisted my mind, my taste into the tiffany blue..ermm..but still unsure which color that match with the tiffany blue..it crossed to my head for BROWN color..or GREEN..or the most suitable couple for blue is CREAM color..but the combination of BLUE + CREAM is just like the safe zone for color pallete.
Ermm..okies..lets view some inspiration for the color combination taken from Pakcik Google...



Source : Pakcik Google

EEeeee..sukenye ngan color ijau..da la my fav color is GREEN...sampai org panggil miss green..sib bek tak evergreen....kalu aku pakai biru..then leh la cik pengapit aku pakai ijau..wahahah..suke..t org opis mesti cakap.."i da agak..budak ni mesti nak gak color ijau.." *walopon sket..

No comments: